Dr John Tsingos MB.BS, BPharm, BSci(Hons), BMUS, is a practicing GP at the South Juniors Medical Centre in Kingsford. He is a graduate of the University of Sydney where he studied medicine, pharmacy, science hons and music.
He has held roles as a senior emergency registrar at the Prince of Wales Hospital as well as practicing as a GP at South Juniors Medical Centre, with a focus on sports medicine.
His role as Director of Sydney Medical Express includes a focus on executive health assessments, occupational health and preventative health advice.
Since 1998 he has also held the position of Trauma and Medical consultant to The Australian Turf Club, Randwick.
The Juniors Medical Centre www.thejuniors.com.au
- 1981 Graduated from Conservatorium of Music with Bachelor of Music
- 1984 Graduated from Sydney Uni with Bachelor of Pharmacist
- 1988 Completed at Sydney Uni a Science Honours
- 1994 Graduated from Sydney Uni a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- 1995- 2000 Prince of Wales Hospital RMO and SRMO in Ophthlamology, General surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardiac-thoracic surgery, and General Medicine.
- 2000-2010 Prince of Wales Hospital Senior Registrar in ICU and Emergency
- 1998- ongoing Director of Souths Juniors Medical Centre (General Practice and Sports Medicine caring for Souths and Souths Juniors rugby league teams, and The Australian Turf Club Trauma and Medical Consultant in the horse racing industry)
- 2000- ongoing Director of Sydney Medical Express providing corporate medical services for major companies providing medical advice, vaccinations, pre-employments checks and medicals for life insurance partnered with Lifescreen @ Sonic Pty Ltd.